Life and Empowerment Coaching is all about YOU, the client.
We will work with you through one on one conversations to help fulfill your goals, become the best person you can be, assist you through tough times and be a sounding board. We are there to listen, teach and empower you to find the answers you seek through life’s changes and transitions.
ONLINE BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE!
Contact us today for your FREE, no obligation Discovery Consult.
How can we empower you through life’s challenges?
Both Barb and Tara will help empower you through changes and transitional periods in your life, when you are experiencing fear or worry of the unknown, lack of direction, lack of confidence in your decisions, or needing support in developing new habits. If you are ready to tackle your next transition or life change and want to feel empowered, we can help you prepare for it and help you move your life in a positive new direction with confidence.
Areas where we support and empower our clients through life’s transitions or challenges.
- Marriage / separation / divorce
- Becoming a parent for the first time / becoming a single parent
- Becoming an empty nester
- Transition to retirement
- Relationship challenges due to changes
- Stress / Anxiety / Fear
- Working with the unique challenges of supporting people with disabilities or aging through life’s transitions
- Financial challenges (such as saving for a home purchase)
- Managing stress or worry for any other transition in life
- And other of life’s changes and challenges
How do we help empower you for change?
- Discovering your core values and aligning them to your life goals
- Developing a plan of action that works
- Developing skills for self confidence
- Skills to help reduce stress or worry
- Setting reasonable and achievable goals
- Developing new habits
- Ensuring you stay accountable and keeping you on track for a positive change
- Helping you discover new tools and resources
Where do we coach?
We coach both in-person and virtually via phone or Zoom. In person – currently on hold due to Covid 19 (Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph Ontario area) And/or..
Pricing and Options:
(All Pricing is in Canadian Funds)
We consider your need for flexibility so we offer Pay As You Go, so you can mix and match the length of sessions. No maximum sessions required to be purchased.
However we also do have packages for everyone’s needs.
1 hour sessions:
|4 weeks||(1 intake and 3 sessions)||5% off|
|8 weeks||(1 intake and 7 sessions)||7% off|
|12 weeks||(1 intake and 11 sessions)||10% off|
30 minute sessions:
|4 weeks||(1 – 1 hr intake and 3 – 30 mins)||5% off|
|(1 – 1 hr intake and 7 – 30 mins)
(1 – 1 hr intake and 12- 30 mins)
Picture courtesy of: http://lawncareknox.c