We believe all individuals and small business owners try to do the best to improve themselves. However, we all need help sometimes with career or leadership development. We can assist with both those looking for career transitions and also with developing goals for you and your small business.
We can help with many career and business challenges.
Do any of these questions apply to you?
- Do you already have a goal you want to pursue in your professional life?
- Are you struggling with growing your small business and don’t know where to start?
- Do you need transitional support to make a career change?
- Are you struggling with leadership skills?
We support all of these and many more…
BOOK ONLINE NOW AVAILABLE!
Where do we coach?
We coach both in-person and virtually via phone or Zoom. In person currently on hold due to Covid (Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph Ontario area) And/or..
Check out our blog on Leadership!
One-On-One Sessions (all are in Canadian Funds):
$100 for a 50 minute session or $65 for a 30 minute session. $20 for a 10-15 mins accountability session.
We consider your need for flexibility so we offer Pay As You Go, so you can mix and match the length of sessions. No maximum sessions required to be purchased.
However we also do have packages for everyone’s needs.
50 minute sessions:
|4 weeks||(1 intake and 3 sessions)||$390|
|8 weeks||(1 intake and 7 sessions)||$760|
|12 weeks||(1 intake and 11 sessions)||$1115|
30 minute sessions:
|4 weeks||(1 – 50 mins intake and 3 – 30 mins)||$255|
|(1 – 50 mins intake and 7 – 30 mins)
(1 – 50 mins intake and 12-30 mins)
What areas can we support?
“Boost Your Business Strategy”
Your coach may provide:
• Support in understanding your current strengths and weaknesses
• Understanding your “Why”
• Goal setting (includes customizable workbook)
• Accountability and empower to take steps forward
• Tools and resources to manage your day to day business
• Follow-up and feedback to support your business goals
“Boost Your Career”
Your coach may provide:
• Support in defining your career goals
• Tools and resources to help you on your career path
• Support with interview preparation
• Ideas for advancing your skillset
• Support strategies during school to work or career change transitions
• Follow-up and feedback
“Become the Leader You Want to Be”
Your coach may support you with:
• Conflict Management
• Communication Skills such as Active Listening and difficult conversations
• Building a successful team
• Understanding collaboration
• Giving and accepting constructive feedback
• Making and managing change